Welcome!

I started this page as a way to share good and healthy recipes with my family and friends (so many had asked for my Quinoa and Kale Salad recipe!) and to encourage more of us to get motivated to make a change for the better. There are only a few of us posting so far, but please feel free to invite anyone who you'd think would like to share recipes with us, just e- mail or facebook message me their e-mail address and I will add them as an administrator.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Steamed Broccoli

Jen always makes this for my son... seems simple, but it's very delicious.

Large head of broccoli - or cauliflower
Steam rack for bottom of pot (or ball up foil for a home-made "rack" McGuyver style)
enough water to cover bottom of pot
Cold-pressed good quality olive oil
Real Salt & pepper

Add broccoli to steam rack and cover pot, steam briefly (you don't want to cook the nutrients out of your good produce). Remove from pot, pour olive oil on top, add Real Salt and pepper to taste. Yummy!

1 comment:

L. Ingalls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.