Welcome!

I started this page as a way to share good and healthy recipes with my family and friends (so many had asked for my Quinoa and Kale Salad recipe!) and to encourage more of us to get motivated to make a change for the better. There are only a few of us posting so far, but please feel free to invite anyone who you'd think would like to share recipes with us, just e- mail or facebook message me their e-mail address and I will add them as an administrator.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MimicCreme!

I happened to find this great new product while researching for a new recipe: "MimicCreme is the non-dairy, non-soy, gluten-free substitute for cream that truly is both tasty and healthy. And we make it available to you in four versions. There is an Unsweetened version; two sweetened versions-- Sweetened, made from natural cane sugar and Sugar-free Sweetened made with a 100% natural sugar substitute-- and a Coffee Creamer (which is available in a convenient 16 oz. carton).

All four versions of MimcCreme are 100% vegan." - It's made from almonds and cashews.

I'm going to get some of the unsweetened version to create my very own avocado ice cream - to follow!


All you beautiful San Diegans can buy this product here: 4S Ranch 10511 4S Commons Drive Suite 155 San Diego, CA 92127 858-432-7755

And you gorgeous Angels can get it here: Erewhon Natural Foods 7660 Beverly Blvd. #A, Los Angeles, CA 323-937-0777 www.erewhonmarket.com

**OR** Follow Your Heart Natural Foods Market 21825 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA www.followyourheart.com

No comments: