Welcome!

I started this page as a way to share good and healthy recipes with my family and friends (so many had asked for my Quinoa and Kale Salad recipe!) and to encourage more of us to get motivated to make a change for the better. There are only a few of us posting so far, but please feel free to invite anyone who you'd think would like to share recipes with us, just e- mail or facebook message me their e-mail address and I will add them as an administrator.

Friday, March 30, 2012

New Favorite Juice

I struck gold!! I've been waiting for my creative juices (ahem) to take me to the place I found myself in 10 minutes ago - a basic nutritious juice that I can rely on as my go-to juice of the day. Even Bob said this one is good... that's saying a lot.

1 whole bunch red chard
2 apples
5 carrots
1 largish cucumber

Juice, drink, and thank me later.
BTW this makes about 30 oz of juice.

1 comment:

Patricia P said...

sounds delicious!!! will have to give it a try. it's fun being the creators of something so healthy, trying this with that and so on.
luvin the juicing life :)