Welcome!

I started this page as a way to share good and healthy recipes with my family and friends (so many had asked for my Quinoa and Kale Salad recipe!) and to encourage more of us to get motivated to make a change for the better. There are only a few of us posting so far, but please feel free to invite anyone who you'd think would like to share recipes with us, just e- mail or facebook message me their e-mail address and I will add them as an administrator.

Friday, June 18, 2010

No Drip Fruit Pops!

This is actually more of an idea, I haven't tried to make them yet since we're in the middle of moving chaos, but I will give 'em a go when we reach our destination for sure! Mason loves popsicles, but all the added sugar and chemicles and fake stuff is a no-no, so here is what I think will be a great alternative:

3 cups chopped fresh fruit (mangos, strawberries, bananas, etc...)
1/2 Cup prepared unflavored gelatin (optional)
1 Cup filtered water or almond milk
1/2 teaspoon stevia


Puree all and freeze in your fave popsicle tray. The gelatin is the ingredient that makes these pops no-drip (for kids) but it is not vegan so it is optional.

No comments: